Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Challenge

One post every six months. I'm going to try to break that pattern!

Here are a couple things to pray about:

I'm teaching at Glorieta Christian Writers Conference this year. My writing friend, Lee Warren, and I will be doing something new--a pre-conference called On-Ramp designed for writers conference rookies. I'm excited about the prospect of helping people get up to speed for the conference. I'll also be teaching several other classes. Please pray for a good week.

Also, our Royal Oak house is still for sale. We are now entertaining lease options. PLEASE PRAY FOR A SALE OR LEASE! We need to get this taken care of soon. Please ask God to guide a buyer, leasee to our home. Pray that this miracle would happen in spite of the economy.

Thanks.

No comments: