Click on the title above. It's a link you might appreciate. They sell "Honesty Stamps."
Not from the US Postal Service, but the kind you use with a stamp pad. Only it's not a pretty picture, but a phrase. Here are some examples of the phrases available on their stamps:
- I sincerely apologize for all the trouble I've caused
- In all my life I've never met anyone as beautiful as you
- I swear on my mother's grave I'll never do that again
(Oh, yeah, real honest. You'll do it again. You know you will. And your mom knows you will, too.)
I have some ideas for some new honesty stamps. I could really use these:
- Hey. You could use a bath.
- Your writing is drivel; go find a job.
- Your sermon today was not the greatest.
- You would be a loser if it wasn't for your wife.
- Your t-shirt is wrong-side out.
I have been up since 6:15 a.m. Several people have seen me today. I just looked into a mirror for the first time. My shirt is on wrong-side out.
Give me some of your ideas for honesty stamps. And hey, let's not lie about it.