Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grandma Tales

This comes from some dear friends at church:
We've sat in front of your mom the past several Sundays and DJ [their one year old foster son] pretty much smiles, laughs, and generally flirts with her most of the service.  She seems to love it.  So, when we arrived this past Sunday and walked into the row in front of her, I turned to her and said, "Well Rebecca, your boyfriend is here," (meaning DJ of course).  With a straight face, she looked around, seemingly oblivous to DJ, and said, "How did he find me here?"  Gotta love this lady. 
We're still trying to figure out who Grandma's boyfriend is, and why she's been keeping him a secret. How she's been keeping him a secret is just too much to think about. We've checked under the bed -- nothing there.

3 comments:

Marci said...

D and K are going to be in soooo much trouble with Grandma for ratting her out.

kendra said...

I'm hedging my bet that Grandma is blissfully unaware of this blog or for that matter blogs in general. :) If I'm wrong and she's WAY hipper than any other 90+ year old woman I've ever met or heard of, I'll blame it on Dan.

Anonymous said...

That woman has spirit - I admire that!