Monday, October 27, 2008

Feeling the Glo


I pulled into my driveway this morning at 2:30 a.m. after eight busy days, most of them spent at Glorieta Christian Writers Conference. I'm tired, but it's a good weariness--like after a backpacking trip, or raking the leaves.


One of the things that kept me going through the week was the enthusiasm of On-Ramp participants. This group of first-timers attended the pre-conference session taught by me and my friend Lee Warren, and all week long the group was excited to learn, to pitch, to soak up everything they could about the business and craft of writing. They spread the contagion around liberally, and I caught it.


I have much more to write about, a lot to ponder, and work to do. (There's always work to do after a writers conference). For those of you who prayed for my week, thanks. Your prayers were answered.

No comments: