Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HELP

This last month's been overwhelming. Or at least, whelming.

God is doing some amazing things, and I need to be ready. I'm on my way to Mobile, Alabama today to begin work on a book I've been contracted to write. Please pray for me in this process. I'll have more info later.

On another front, I'm finishing off a magazine article on an interesting topic: Christian senior adults shacking up. You can read it over again if you want, but it's not going to change. I'll tackle almost anything.

Here's how you can help: I am in desperate need for a real-life Christian senior couple who have decided to live together without the benefit of marriage. I need to interview them and use them in the article. I will respect their privacy and not use names or identifiers. If you know of someone like this, please put your contact info in the comment and I'll get with you.

No comments: